At the beginning of the week we were given a brief, The brief was set around a suitcase and the possibilities of what we could put inside. As the brief was to fit something functional into a suitcase it gave us a wide range or research we could do. we were asked to create a special function for a suitcase.
The design process for my final piece was fairly easy, initially we constructed a scaled model of our final piece, after this we started the full scale model.
I made an egg incubator. We were required to create a full scale prototype for our suitcase and I chose to make mine from cardboard. On reflection I may have chosen to build my piece a bit larger. some parts were now as functional as i may have hoped.